Work remotely? Then you want to stay up to date on the latest work-from-home gadget technology. Yes, investing in new gear can keep your productivity turbocharged. And we’ve highlighted some excellent products to consider in our ultimate guide to telecommuting gadgets.
Related: Best office gadgets that encourage multitasking
Easy communication with your remote team when you have the Dell Premier Collaboration Keyboard. Its dedicated touch buttons offer hassle-free Zoom calls.
Then you can enhance your home office productivity and style with the Lenovo L27i monitor. It has 99% sRGB color gamut coverage, a smartphone slot and a sleek metallic finish.
Want to see the latest work-from-home technology? Check out the gadgets below!
1. The Anker 675 USB-C docking station equips your workstation with a 100W upstream port. Buy it for $249.99 on the company’s website.
Keep your workspace organized and connected Anker 675 USB-C docking station. Its 100W upstream port allows you to connect to a laptop, while a 4K HDMI port supports your display. There are also 10 other ports for your external devices.
2. The Dell Premier Collaboration Keyboard KB900 is Zoom certified and keeps the call controls in front of you. Get it for $119.99 on the official website.
Make remote communication a breeze Dell Premier Collaboration Keyboard KB900. It is equipped with Zoom touch buttons for flawless video conferencing. Meanwhile, it has smart backlighting, an optimal angle and silent typing.
3. The Lenovo Project Chronos remote workplace concept connects the physical and virtual worlds for better remote work. We hope it arrives soon at an undisclosed price.
That Lenovo Project Chrono’s remote workplace concept certainly gives food for thought about remote work in the future. It virtually connects you to the workplace with a movement-driven experience of the whole body. You create your avatar and then interact with colleges in a virtual area. It’s a unique product on our ultimate guide to telecommuting gadgets.
4. CORSAIR TBT200 Thunderbolt 4 Dock connects all devices with a single Thunderbolt 4 port. It costs $319.99 on the brand’s website.
Connect to all your devices, no matter where you set up shop with CORSAIR TBT200 Thunderbolt 4 Dock. It offers 4 Thunderbolt 4 ports, giving you access to 1 host and 3 Thunderbolt 4 devices. There are also 10 additional ports.
5. RED NTH-100M professional over-ear headset enhances calls with a broadcast-quality microphone. Buy it for $189 from select retailers.
Improve your online calls with RED NTH-100M professional over-ear headset. Combining sonic performance with a broadcast-level microphone, it offers crystal-clear voice recording and sound.
6. Blending form and function, the Lenovo L27i-40 monitor elevates your office’s productivity and style. It is priced at $199 and is coming soon.
Bring style to your workspace Lenovo L27i-40 screen. Its 23.8″ FHD display features an IPS panel, a 99% sRGB color gamut and naturally low blue light, making it ideal for home workers. Meanwhile, a USB hub connects to your tools, which is why it’s our ultimate guide to telecommuting gadgets.
7. The Satechi 200W 6-Port PD GaN Charger ensures your devices are charged and ready for you. Buy it for $149.99 on the company’s website.
Stop your external devices from running out of battery with Satechi 200W 6-Port PD GaN Charger. It powers up to 6 devices at once with its GaN technology. Interestingly, it can support multiple power configurations up to 200W.
8. FluidStance Illum Desk Light, flexible and customizable desk lighting improves your productivity and mood at work. Get it for $129 on the official website.
Illuminate your workspace with Illum Desk Light’s flexible, customizable desk lighting. Its premium LEDs provide reduced blue light and protect your eyes. In addition, the gooseneck design is adjustable and wireless remote controls provide 3 light modes.
9. Fluidstance Lift 2-in-1 portable riser gives you a useful whiteboard and improves your comfort. It costs $89 on the brand’s website.
Work comfortably and efficiently with the Fluidstance Lift 2-in-1 Portable Riser, another standout item in our ultimate guide to telecommuting gadgets. With a 100% mostly recycled steel structure, this gadget is super durable. It raises your laptop to eye level and integrates a whiteboard, perfect for quick notes.
10. The Logitech M170 wireless mouse is compact, which makes working in cafes and shared office spaces easier. Buy it for $19.99 on the company’s website.
Looking for a compact mouse? That Logitech M170 wireless mouse is it. With an incredibly portable size, it fits easily in your bag. Meanwhile, the plug-and-play design, optical tracking and smooth tracking support your work.
These workspace gadgets keep your remote office up to date for great productivity. What external office gadgets do you use and love? Tell us in the comments.
Want more news, reviews and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our featured stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us.